There are many ways you can volunteer your time and talents at Judson Center. We welcome individuals and groups to help our consumers and the community we serve.
From corporate groups to individuals, we welcome the opportunity to explore current volunteer opportunities with you!
Requirements for Volunteering:
Checklist requirements for volunteering with consumers at Judson Center and/or Child Safe Michigan, ages 18 and up
(Must have prior experience working with children)
Please contact Peggy Kerr, Community Engagement and Development Officer for the following required forms at 248-837-2019 or email@example.com
- Volunteer Emergency Contact Form
- Signed Volunteer Expectations Document
- Results of Central Registry Clearance from the County in which you are volunteering
- Completed Criminal Background Check Authorization Form (Online Background Checks Only)
- Copy of valid Michigan Driver’s License or another form of State ID
- Recipient Right Form (only for the County where volunteering)
- Results from TB test (test results from within three months are acceptable)