There are many ways you can volunteer your time and talents at Judson Center. We welcome individuals and groups to help our consumers and the community we serve.
For a current list of volunteer opportunities, view our open positions:
Requirements for Volunteering:
Checklist requirements for volunteering with consumers at Judson Center and/or Child Safe Michigan, ages 18 and up
(Must have prior experience working with children)
Please contact Peggy Kerr, Community Engagement and Development Officer for the following required forms at 248-837-2019 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Emergency Contact Form
- Signed Volunteer Expectations Document
- Results of Central Registry Clearance from the County in which you are volunteering
- Completed Criminal Background Check Authorization Form (Online Background Checks Only)
- Copy of valid Michigan Driver’s License or another form of State ID
- Recipient Right Form (only for the County where volunteering)
- Results from TB test (test results from within three months are acceptable)
Are you looking to make a difference in your community, to connect with other young leaders through networking events or for volunteer opportunities? Members of the Judson Center Young Leaders (YL) are proud, enthusiastic ambassadors for the agency, sharing its mission with their networks, soliciting financial support, and serving as champions for Judson Center’s vital mission.